MiContact Center Business
MiContact Center Business
Major shifts in customer expectations have brought new challenges to the way your business delivers customer experience. 90 percent of consumers check your website before interacting with your company, and most customers would rather interact through digital channels like web chat, SMS, chatbots and social media. Mitel’s MiContact Center Business platform is designed to give your customers the freedom to interact with you on their preferred device, using the media that works best for them while giving agents and supervisors the tools to manage today’s omnichannel customer journeys.
MICONTACT CENTER BUSINESS FEATURES
- Data-Driven Skills-Based Routing
- Voice, Chat, SMS, Email, FAX, IVR, Chatbots, and 3rd party media
- Self-Service IVR
- Speech Recognition and Text-to-Speech
- Expected wait time and position in queue announcements and web display
- Workflow Designer
- Customizable real-time dashboards
- Standard and custom historical reporting tools
- Omnichannel case management
- Outbound dialing and messaging
- Google CCAI-powered Virtual Agent and Agent Assist
- Scheduled and real-time callbacks
- Agent/Supervisor instant messaging
- Mobile Agent (smartphone) and Supervisor (tablet)
- Silent monitoring / barge-in
- Built-in Call and Screen Recording
- Integrated Quality Monitoring
- Built-in Workforce Scheduling
- Integrated Workforce Management
- Standard & customized CRM integrations via REST APIs and toolkit
- Integrated with MiVoice Business, MiVoice Connect, MiVoice Office 400, MiVoice 5000 and MiCollab UC
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE WHATEVER THE CONTACT METHOD
- Provide consistent, high quality customer service across all the contact methods that customers choose to use (phone, email, SMS text, web chat, and social media).
- FLEXIBLE DEPLOYMENT OPTIONS
- Enjoy the flexibility of deploying MiContact Center Enterprise on premise, virtualized in your data center, in a hybrid configuration or in a private cloud with native multi-tenanting.
- IMPROVE FIRST CONTACT RESOLUTION
- Agents collaborate instantaneously with experts to resolve customer inquiries on first contact resulting in fewer interaction transfers and customer call backs.
- MOBILE WORKFORCE
- Agents stay connected and work from anywhere using a smartphone. Supervisors view real-time dashboards and make configuration changes to agents, queues, skills, and priorities on their tablets.
- OPEN ARCHITECTURE
- Achieve true business process efficiency with our open APIs and toolkits. Integrate 3rd party applications like WFM, CRM, IVR, and ERP, etc. with ease. Our Open Media API provides prioritized routing, queueing and reporting of any 3rd party media type.
- PROVIDE LOW-COST SELF-SERVICE
- Empower customers to serve themselves via phone, email or web with a virtual assistant style interface that provides answers to their burning questions.
- SCALABILITY AND RESILIENCY
- Aggregate multiple systems under a resilient network operation center (NOC) style environment for large-scale, dispersed deployments of up to 30,000 concurrent agents.
DELIVER OMNICHANNEL CUSTOMER EXPERIENCES
Give customers the freedom to engage with you on their preferred device and provide consistent customer experience across all media, throughout the entire customer journey. Increase customer satisfaction (CSAT) scores, improve first contact resolution (FCR) rates and lower customer effort scores (CES).
EVOLVE YOUR CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT
From small, simple call centers to the largest, most sophisticated contact centers, MiContact Center Business is flexible enough to tackle any customer engagement challenge and grow with you as your customer sales, service and support needs evolve.