strong roots run deep
Silver Tree Consulting and Services – the emerging market leader for SMB and Mid-Market organizations – is growing rapidly. We are seeking to add Sales Hunters/Business Developers, Account Managers and Consulting talent. If you are interested in joining a market leader focused on enabling organizations to transform their Business and IT operations please submit your cover letter and resume below.
Current, specific positions include the following, but we are also interested in dynamic business developers, account managers and consultants, as mentioned above:
At Silver Tree, we know that you are one of a kind, and we encourage you to be the best you can be with the support that you need in your career. Silver Tree’s new Technology Delivery models offer our clients new ways to design and implement their products with a competitive advantage, while optimizing cost and creating experiences that our clients and their customers deserve.
We help small and medium size businesses transform the way they build and delivery products and services. Through innovation, strategy, customer experience, intelligent automation, digital transformations and technology platforms we lead them through the stages of transformation.
The Account Transformation Executive, working with the President of Silver Tree, will be responsible for delivering client engagements and supporting sales across the full lifecycle including: Strategy, Sales, IT Transformation Management.
- Lead Client Partnership arrangements for the President of Silver Tree, encompassing new business development, channel partnership management and client engagement management.
- Cross Sale to existing clients broader Silver Tree Services and solutions. Able to identify the problem, or challenge, and advise the client on solutions that STS can provide in collaboration with the Engineering team and the President.
- Be manager of the solution from sale through delivery.
- Lead and write detailed client SOW’s using Silver Tree’s methodology for the solution and prepare RFP’s when required by the President
- Oversee and ensure account financials to meet stated goals and commitments to client & Silver Tree.
- Lead Business Development strategic and tactical discussion and meetings with Executive leadership
- Support colleagues in negotiating MSA’s, SOW’s, and Vendor agreements and management, etc.
- Providing and update account plans, including project staffing plans, revenue, margin and customer satisfaction plans.
- 5 to 10 years of experience as a account executive consultant in the IT services field or comparable industry experience
- Experience leading development & implementation of IT strategy, digital transformation, Agile operating model, & customer experience frameworks with clients,
- A proven ability to lead stakeholders and successfully manage sales and delivery teams
- Ability to develop relationships with key business, technical and client stakeholders to ensure the business case and customer satisfaction goals are met
- Ability to seek expansion and improvements of existing products in areas of expertise to create growth opportunities and sales
Silver Tree and our client, a major Telecommunications supplier, are seeking the 2 candidates for their partnership. This is a remote, contract to hire opportunity and is an immediate need. The contract portion is expected to last 6 months.
- Provide technical expertise and support in the use of DBMS
- Evaluate and recommend available DBMS products to support validated user requirements
- Define file organization, indexing methods, and security procedures for specific user applications
- Create and maintain database objects such as tables, views, index, constraints, etc. for data platform and custom applications
- Ability to design and extract key data items as part of a conversion to SAP.
- Able to recommend and enhance (where needed) existing data models and design to facilitate better and more accurate data throughput.
- Work with data migration team to provide extracted data from 1 or multiple sources in order to facilitate an ERP conversion.
- Design and implement automation using scripts, must be proficient in scripting
- Create and maintain detailed documentation of all data models and systems created
- At least six (6) years of experience in administering on-prem/cloud based multiuser environment with expertise in planning, designing, building, and implementing complex database systems
- Experienced in Data ETL, Data Modeling and Analysis, SAP (BODS), and Oracle.
- 2 positions available. HANA and AWS RDS is preferred for one of the positions
- Knowledge of the EDB PostgreSQL DB architecture
- AWS cloud base Postgres database administration experience
- Driven end-to-end availability, performance monitoring, and capacity planning for PostgreSQL, using native and 3rd party tools
- Implemented automated methods and industry best practices for consistent installation and configuration of EDB PostgreSQL for production, pre-production and non-production environments
- Administrated PostgreSQL databases throughout the non-production (Sandbox, development, test, UAT, Training), pre-production (Staging) and production lifecycles in an AWS environment
- Experienced with optimizing database performance through exhaustive pro-active testing and ongoing real-time monitoring
- Experienced in scripting and database functions
- Experience in testing database security and enterprise policy guidelines according to established best practices
- Monitored and maintained the backups for database recoverability for all production databases
- Must have experience working in the database domain with at least four (4) years of experience managing all operations of RDBMS databases such as Oracle/SQL Server/DB2 with a minimum of two (2) years of EDB PostgreSQL DB is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline or experience.
Want to learn more? View our various assessments and case studies. We welcome the opportunity to explore how we can help you.