strong roots run deep
Service Integration & Management (SIAM)
Best in Class Service Integration with Service Now
Complexities of Multi-Service Integration
The process of harmonizing multiple IT services can be intricate and challenging. Here are some examples:
Powered by Service Now’s process-rich leading ITSM platform, Silver Tree’s Service integration and management (SIAM) solution provides the foundation and practices to enable cross-functional and cross-organizational collaboration of service providers to optimize service quality.
A core component of Vigilance™ ESMaaS platform and operating model, SIAM effectively connects and manages service consumers and providers.
There are six core elements within SIAM:
- Demand management: Single point of contact to collect, filter, and channel demand for IT services
- Process ownership: Manage and continuously improve end-to-end ITSM process optimization and automation
- Service catalog management:
Ensure all services are cataloged and maintained to enable service visibility and the management of services procured
- Performance management: Align and manage key performance indicators (KPIs) and service level agreements (SLAs) across organizational boundaries.
- Tool architecture and management: Custody of service architecture, tools, and technology
- Governance: Ensure contract and service commitment compliance, and effective cross-provider collaboration
Benefits and Outcomes of SIAM
Building from the core elements described previously, these are the outcomes:
How Silver Tree Can Help Implement SIAM
While SIAM provides many benefits, it’s not always easy for small to midsize enterprises to execute SIAM on their own. This largely stems from limited resources, lack of in-house expertise, and complexities innate in multi-service integration.
Silver Tree has a firm grasp of SIAM service integration, management principles, and the technical capabilities for a robust implementation. Our in-house teams have the comprehensive knowledge and skill set needed to perform SIAM effectively.
- Integration via in-depth technical understanding
- Necessary technical and management skills
- ITSM tools, processes, and expertise
- Proven Silver Catalyst™ implementation methodology
Learn more about how Silver Tree’s Service Integration & Management solution fosters teamwork among your service providers to enhance and refine service quality and compliance.