A multi-billion $$ global insurance company asked Silver Tree to assess their infrastructure and provide recommendations for a more efficient, cost-effective cloud strategy and cloud solutions.
BUSINESS CHALLENGE: Microsoft (MS) and incumbent service provider were not in alignment on the best cloud strategy and solutions. Silver Tree engaged to provide 3rd party unbiased recommendation:
- Private or public?
- Basic or dynamic?
SILVER TREE’S APPROACH:
- Identified and analyzed every step of the proposed cloud journey
- Gap analysis
- Developed service roadmap specific to their particular business lifecycle stage
- Put in place a senior MS Exchange/Office 365 Architect and MS Azure architect to work with incumbent managed services provider
- Developed optimized solution for public cloud deployment
- Oversite, solution assessment and quality control.
- Performed quality assurance review of documents and technical review of solution to ensure rightsizing of resources by MS
- Silver Tree delivered an objective assessment of client’s private cloud proposal detailing the trade offs vis-a-vis MS Azure, allowing client to make an informed decision
- Client positioned to better negotiate services needed
- Silver Tree developed active program to put MS Azure in place, providing oversite for hybrid solution of MS Azure and the private cloud provided by incumbent service provider
- Provide ongoing Quality Assurance & Technical Validation of both MS and the incumbent’s work.
- Silver Tree’s MS Azure architect in place designing and building out competency center.
Need an assessment of your cloud journey?
Contact our Cloud Practice Lead, Kurt Schmidt: email@example.com