A typical ServiceNow deployment runs over $2 million per year (including licensing and support). Are you getting your value’s worth?
Have you achieved your goals and objectives?
What is your overall ITSM strategy?
If you aren’t sure, ServiceNow has not fully enabled your organization.
Additional questions to consider:
- What answer do you provide your CFO, CEO and Board of Directors as to the value achieved from your investment in ServiceNow?
- Do you have indicators of success like SLAs/KPIs in place to tell the story?
- Was a ServiceNow deployment strategy and approach defined and documented?
- Have you factored in people/organization components with the tool deployment?
Deployment success can be allusive. In one study, less than 10% of large-medium ITSM tool deployments were deemed successful. The fact is, many ITSM tool implementations fall short of expectations and provide limited ongoing value because:
- It is not recognized as a transformation that requires changes to organization and the way people do their work.
- The implementations are executed in a fragmented way. Nearly 50% of all cases* are focused primarily on operational efficiency without being aligned to organizational outcomes. This occurs when the sole focus for the tool deployment is on operations and not a broader view of aligning to the IT /Business stategy.
- Implementations are performed in an ad-hoc fashion, driven by lack of a comprehensive ITSM roadmap and governance. As a result, the ITSM tool is not designed to enable organizational success or improve customer experience.
Through a quick assessment, Silver Tree’s ITSM ServiceNow Practice specialists will help you determine the state of your ServiceNow deployment, including an assessment of process and people aspects important to organizational success, along with a checklist review of activities completed for the technology deployment, based on a proven methodology and carried out by highly experienced ITSM experts.
Your ServiceNow deployment is one part of your overall ITSM strategy – people, process and tool. Silver Tree’s assessment and action plan considers the overall strategy. Once implemented, typical client results include:
- Meeting performance objectives more than 90% of the time
- Averaging less than 12 tickets per user per year
- Averaging uptime of 98%+
- Averaging customer satisfaction scores are greater than 80%
Contact Us for more information on initiating a ServiceNow Assessment.
*Info-Tech Research Group Study